Thursday 19 November 2015

My Make Up Storage

´ello lovely people,
in this weeks blogpost I want to show you how I store my make up bits.
I love reading this kind of blogpost and I hope you will enjoy mine x

Let´s get started x


I have all my bibs and bobs in this IKEA storage ALEX Dresser.
The little containers are from IKEA as well and come in so handy. 



When you open up the first drawer you will find all my face products for a good base.
In the section way back there are all my BB and CC Creams. 
I have ones by Superdrug Astor Maybelline and some others. 
I loved using the Maybelline new york one when I was tanned back in summer time - I miss my tan!
On the left upper side you find the foundations I use the most. 
I do have a drawer at the bottom with product I use not quite as much as this once.
You will find full coverage foundations and medium coverage foundations here, drugstore and high end products.
I like having everything in one spot to just go with my mood or how my skin is behaving lately.
My favourite drugstore foundations are from Rimmel London. 
When it comes to luxury foundations you can´t go wrong with MAC Costmetic or Estee Lauder.
Next to my foundations are my primers and setting sprays.
I always (!) use a primer.
The Body Shop Installer is my all time favourite and I have always a spare on in my make up drawer,
it makes me feel at ease to know its there.
On the bottom left section I have all my favourite concealers. 
I am a big fan of the collection councillor literally everyone heard about before.
I have three spare once next to the drawer as well as a concelear palette.
The right bottom section is full of my powders. 
I have three Rimmel London Stay Matte powders all in different shades.
I love my MAC Mineral powder to set my make up and the Studio Fix one if I only wear concealer on my face.


This drawer is my favourite on. 
In the top left drawer are all my bronzers. 
I love a good contour and a bronzed look and its the most fun part in my everyday make up routine.
I love the Benefit Hoola Bronzer for contour or the Sleek one.
I use the Soap and Glory bronzer every single day. 
Its a bit shimmery which I love.
Next to it its my eyebrow drawer. 
It does not quite fit in the whole face section, but I always do my eyebrows before my eyes.
I have a few eyebrow pencils and a few gels.
I do love a good eyebrow powder, but they are in the palette section which I will show you below.
On the bottom left drawer are all my highlights. 
I have powder once, cream once and liquid once.
Next to the highlighters are my blushes.
I have a few from P2 Cosmetics, Topshop and Kiko Cosmetics.
I have all kind of blushes, all colours and all consistencies.
I am a big cream blush fan in summer time.


My eye drawer has everything a girl can dream of.
In the section in the background that didn't quite fit into the picture (sorry) I have a few single eyeshadows and pigments.
Close to them are my eye pencils.
eyeliners in every colour you can possibly think of, eve brighter and inner corner highlighters as well as eyebrow lifter.
My mascaras and my lash curler are next to them. 
I love the Maybelline New York Lash Sensational lately!
On the bottom left are my cream eyeshadows and bases. 
I love using the MAC Cosmetics painterly as a eyeshadow base, it makes every pigment or shadow pop out lovely.
Next to them are a few smaller eyeshadow.
Next to the container are a few of my fake eyelashes which I only use on special occasions.



I love my lip drawer.
I get all excited when it comes to choosing my lip colour.
When the face and the eyes are done this fun part comes next,
I have a few beauyt blenders and sponges in the back and a few essentials next to the container.
The first section on the left hold all of my lip glosses, which I don´t use on a daily bases.
(All of them I will show you in a minute.)
Next to them is  my favourite section, my lipliners.
I am obsessed with lipliners. 
I can´t go a day without them - apart from a make up free day.
I love the MAC Costentics and the once by Catrice.
The bottom left section holds all my lip butters and bigger lip pencils.
I love the once by Revlon and Astor.
In the last section are my lip balms and nourish products for healthy and smooth looking lips.
I have a few Eos Lip Balm Eggs and from Victorias Secret. 
They add a lovely pinkish tone to your lips.


The last drawer holds all of my bigger pallets.
I have two niner eyeshadow palettes by Kiko Cosmetics as well as two palettes by Sleek. 
One of them is an eyeshadow palette the other one a contour and highlighter palette.
I have some random eyeshadow palettes in this drawer, but I tend to always go for the Kiko or Sleek one.



This little section is on my make up dresser itself.
It holds my favourite lipsticks and lip glosses which I tend to go for on a daily basic.
I have a few lipsticks by P2 Cosmetics, Essence, Rimmel London, Mac and a few others.
I love the lip glosses by the lovely Tanya Burr and the once by Victorias Secret.

I hope you liked this weeks beauty blogpost.

Until next week, Love Kim xx







2 comments:

  1. so cute :) I love Alex dressers for makeup storage.. I will have to get one, too, because my makeup collection has started expanding a bit too quickly :D xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you are talking about believe me.
      They come in really really handy I can highly recommend them x

      Glad you liked this post xx

      Delete