Saturday 9 January 2016

Londonstagraam´s 2016

What you can expect this year on http://londonstagraam.blogspot.com


1. Fashion posts starting this summer/autumn
2. regular uploads after my examination period
3. More High-end product reviews
4. More Favourites
5. More Tutorials
6. Travel blogposts
7. Better quality pictures
8. More requested blogposts
9.Home Decorations Blogposts (if you´d like that)
10. LOADS OF FUN!

I hope you can bear with me some more during my examination period January/February and March.
I promise to upload as much as I can during this period.

Once Again, Thank you so much for all of your support during 2015! 
In less than 1 year we were able to get to 10.000 views- thats incredible.
I am very thankful for your support and I hope we will have a great time during this new year!

Love, your Kim x

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at exams! It'll be okay. ;-) you're doing great! Love your blog more and more! :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!!! Means a lot, always x

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for all of these cool posts and good luck with your exams.. Until then.. feel free to enter my giveaway ($40 voucher Born Pretty Store), it might cheer you up a bit ;)

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com/2016/01/giveaway-40-voucher-for-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love!
      Oh hell yeah- that will cheer me up for sure xxx

      Delete