Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas Make Up


´ello lovely people,
christmas is so close and I am getting quite excited.
A lovely supporter of mine requested a christmas make up look and this is exactly what I am about to show you.
I´ll show you a gold- shimmery eye make up look which is perfect for the festive season.




starting with a base 


The NYX Pore Filler smoothes out your skin and makes your make up stay on the whole christmas evening.
It even outs your skin with its natural beige colour and make our pore seem invisible.


I used the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation with a damp beauty blender and blender the foundation onto my skin.
This foundation makes your skin looks its finest.
It stays on 12+ hours and feels very light on your skin.

I used my beloved MAC Cosmetics creamy eyeshadow in Painterly.
Add it all over your eyelids to provide your eye make up from creasing and moving around.
I will use a pigment and with an base eyeshadow underneath the pigment stays on better.


I used a gold shimmery eyeshadow all over my lids and blended it into my crease as well.
This eyeshadow is Loreal Paris Gold Mama.


I then added a beautiful gold MAC Cosmetics Pigment (the darker shade) onto the moving part of my eyelids.
Tip: spray a bit of water onto your make up brush, it makes your pigment stay on easier that way.


Add a dark chocolatey brown around and onto your waterline.
You can use a black liner if you would like to but the brown looks more settled and looks very nice with the old tones.


Add loads of mascara and the eyes are done.
I love the Maybelline New York Lash Sensational.

Back to the face


Add concealer under your eyes to remove dark circles and fall outs from the eye pigment.
The Maybelline Eye remover pen is super brightening and has its own sponge which makes it really easy to apply. Huge favourite.

Set everything with a powder of your choice.


Warm up your face with a bronzer. 
My favourite is the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit.
Always apply a bronzer onto your forehead and down your temples as well as your jawline to give your face a natural looking finish.



Add a shimmery blush, just the Sleeks Rose Gold Blush onto your apples of your cheek.
Tip: Smile while applying your blush



Add a gorgeous highlighter of your choice.
It´s the festive season so you can add as much highlighter as you want to!
be your own shimmery christmas angel. 



Add a nude lipstick (MAC Cosmetics Modesty) or a bright red if you prefer a more outgoing look.


And here is the result: The finished look








Would you like to see a New Years Make Up Look ?
Let me know!

I wish you all wonderful festive days for those who are celebrating.
Thank you for your amazing support!

Love, Kim x








2 comments:

  1. Great look! Do a New Year's one, too :) xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete