Sunday 1 March 2015

Finding your perfect foundation - Rimmel London

Finding the perfect foundation is hard. I am a big fan of high-end foundations, but sometimes I just can´t be bothered spending so much money on them. When it comes to drugstore foundations, the once by Rimmel London are by far my favorite. 
These 3 I can highly recommend.

1.
The first one is the wake me up foundation. This is my favourite foundation in the summer time. It doesn´t leave your skin greasy or matt. It adds a natural glow to your skin. I love this look in summer. It does not feel heavy on your skin but still has a medium coverage.It is easily blendable and leaves a natural and flawless look on your skin.

2.
The second one is the true match perfection foundation. I tend to reach for this one when I have a "better skin day". It´s a medium coverage foundation and is very light on your skin. It´s very fluidity and molts in your skin perfectly. It leaves a good amount of coverage on your skin but does´t feel heavy at all. especially now on the cold days I reach for this foundation, because it so fluidity and gives a good amount of moisture to your skin as well.

3.
The last one is the Lasting finish 25 hours foundation. This is my go to product when my skin is breaking out. This foundation is perfecting your skin and is a full coverage foundation. It is quite heavy on your skin and thick, but it gives me a self- confidence boost. When I wear this foundation I don´t need to look into the mirror every two minutes to check if anyone can see my blemishes hidden under my foundation. It covers your skin in a good amount of foundation and it stays! I can´t tell you if this foundation stays on your skin 25 hours like its says on the packaging, but lets be honest- who wears make up 25 hours straight?..
This foundation lasts a long time, I can promise you, and if you use a primer underneath it, it will not move a single bit during the day.

My everyday foundation routine is to mix the 2nd and the 3rd one together. It leaves the right amount of coverage on my skin and leaves a perfect finish! 
Don´t be scared to mix foundations, it can work out perfectly. Just give it a try and take some risks in life.

I hope this blogpost is useful for you. Give drugstore foundations a try. There are plenty of them on the market, it doesn´t always has to be a foundation by Nars or MAC. Work out what is best for your skin type and what makes you feel good, because that should always be the main point in wearing make up.

Love, Kim x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13615047/?claim=auddjjjkf8x">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this blopgopst! It's very helpful! I've been thinking about buying one of them for a long time but wasn't sure which one to choose but now I I know! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s wonderful! Thank you for telling me x Love, Kim x

      Delete