Wednesday 8 April 2015

XXL Beauty Haul⎹ London Edition

I spend easter in London this year (as you may know if you follow me on Twitter @ londonstagraam). I spend 5 days in London and went on a huge shipping trip. Obviously I did spend good amount of time in drugstore just as boots and super drug.

In this blogpost I will show you everything I got. Let´s go!


This is everything I got. I´ll go in more detail below. Have fun!


I got myself two nail polishes by Barry M. I know youtuber and blogger Essiebutton has talked about them a while ago and I wanted to give them a go. I got the colors 502 Lap of honour and 450 Road Rage. I am absolute rubbish when it comes to keep still while my nail posh is drying. I just can't be bothered waiting for it to dry. This nail polishes promises to dry quicker than usual. I hope they keep this promise. I keep you updated.


I got myself two face primers. The first one is by Rimmel London and the other one is my everyday primer by The Body Shop. I am a huge fan of The Body Shop one and I use it almost everyday under my foundation. I like the texture and the feeling it leaves on my skin. It is quite expensive with over 10 pounds so I wanted to try out the Rimmel London one. It promises to perfecting my skin and to make my foundation last longer. I can't wait to try it out.


I was on a hunt for a good bronzer for quite a while. I always knew the product by Soap and Glory are amazing, so I had a look at them and decided to go for the solar powder. 
You can see a close up below.



It promises it to leave your skin in a pretty glow and I think it will be perfect in summer with a bit of a tan.


I obviously had to get my favorite drugstore powder stay matte by Rimmel London. I wrote about this product in a recent blogpost so check it out if you want to know more about this powder.


When it comes to eyebrows, I am quite fussy. I just can never get them the way I want them to be. I am not a big fan of filling in my eyebrows with a powder, because I feel like it does not last all day. I  always use eyebrow pencils but never fell in love with a product. I wanted to try the archery brow tint & precision pencil for ages and I could not not try it out the next day and I have to say I am in love. I got it in the shade love is blonde even though I am a brunette, because I have quite bushy eyebrows and I feel like filling them in with a darker shade they are too in your face. I also don't think I am cool enough to pull of the "Cara Delevinge look".


I got myself the real techniques miracle complexion sponge to apply my everyday foundation with it. I always need a change when it comes to my every day make up, so I feel like switching from a brush to a sponge is a good change.


I went to Victoria´s Secret and apart from some nice lingerie I got myself a fragrance mist in fuji apple & vanilla orchid. 
I am in love with this sent.

Tipp: spay it on your hair, it last the longest there.


I also got my favorite concealer. The collection lasting perfection ultimate wear concealer. It has a full coverage and is perfect for hiding blemishes. I got the lightest shade to also use it as a highlight under my eye area.


I wanted a creamy bronzer for my Santorini trip in july and the summer time, because I feel like a creamy bronzer will last longer when the weather gets warmer and you may sweat a little. So I got the instant glow by seventeen. I got the shade It´s glow time. 


I am a big fan of dry shampoo, especially when you want to add some grip to you hair when you want to do hairstyles or to just have a nicer feel to it. I got the COLAB sheer invisible dry shampoo in LONDOn classic fragrance. 


I always put the garnier ultimate blends oil into the ends of my hair after I toke a shower and I also use it every now and then before bed. It smells amazing of coconut and leaves my hair feel a lot healthier.



I had to get the origins super spot remover. This is my go to product when I have a bad skin day/week. I use a tiny amount of this gel and put it right onto my spot and it if literally gone in just a day or two. I swear on this product.

Last but not least, I got myself the real techniques 305 flat contour brush from their bold metals collection. 
This brush was quite expensive (£22). I have not yet tried it as most of the products but I never owned a brush like this one and I can´t wait to try the brush with my new bronzing products.

let me know if you want a brush set blogpost maybe and let me know if you liked this XXL Beauty Haul

Love, Kim x

4 comments:

  1. I really want to buy that contour brush but £22!! I lust after it everytime I walk into boots but I can't justify paying that much for a brush in my current situation! I am definitely putting it on my birthday wishlist!
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that! It´s crazy to pay so much for a make up brush, but I can promise you it is so so worth it. I have not seen a brush made like this and the quality is amazing! one of the best brushes I´ve ever used. I wish I would´ve bought the powder brush and the blush brush as well.
      if you can get your hands on them for your birthday, I recommend going for it x I am sure you will love it.
      Love, Kim xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you- I´ll do a blogpost then my love xx

      Delete