Thursday 29 October 2015

October Favourites

In two months it´s already christmas time!
Finally I am allowed to get excited for christmas, I feel like it´s a secret rule to become excited for christmas after halloween.
I love everything christmassy and can not wait for the christmas lights to come out in the cities,
to see all the little shops get their christmas decoration out and to have a good stroll over the christmas markets.

But first we want to focus on the last month- october and everything I loved about it.


Apart from cozy nights in and cuddle weather these are the things I loved during this month.





This month I got my hands on the vogue and I loved to thumb through the magazine.
It´s perfect to get fashion inspiration.
I love seeing other people styling different clothing pieces and different styles.


Of course this stunning highlighter will be mentioned here.
I would mention it everywhere but that would be quite boring for you.
I can´t express how much I love this highlighter.
It adds the most beautiful glow to your face.

If I could marry a make up product it would be this one.
The the balm mary- lou manager.


When it comes to the colder days in the months, my skin gets dry in a few areas and I like using a foundation which is light on my face and adds moisture to my face.
The Rimmel London Perfect Match foundation was my holy grail product this month.

!! Remember it is not a full coverage foundation, so if you want to have a full coverage fi is on your face you need to go for any other foundation just as Rimmel London 25Hour Foundation or Estee Lauders Double Wear.



When it gets to the autumn time I don´t like using my flowery fragrances anymore. 
I want something spicy and warm but still feminine.
The Burberry summer fragrance is everything I want during autumn time even through it´s called summer.
It is quite a heavy sent and it´s not a sent easy to describe I would suggest give it a good old sniff when you are in your local drugstore x




You all know I love a good old nude lip no matter what time of the year or what weather it is outside. 
For me a nude lip is a classic and dapper looking.
I especially liked this lip combo this month.
I love my MAC Cosmetics combos which I showed you a thousand times but my lips get really really dry during the cold seasons and I need a liproduct that will feel good all day long.
This Matte Lipcolourbutter is perfect for this kind of weather.
The product is a lip butter and not only adds the most beautiful nude shade to your lips but makes your lip smooth and soft as a lip balm.
This one is by astor and is in the color elegance nude.


I also like to switch up my primers during different seasons.
I loved using the Rimmel London primer during summer time but when it gets cold I always go back to my holy grail primer by The Body Shop. Its the Instablur face primer and I can recommend this one to anyone especially for oily skin types .



The weather gets colder, the leafs lay around on theeways, it gets darker day by day.
We need to add colour to our life in this season.
The new MAC lipstick in All Fired Up is a lovely fuchsia pinkish red and looks amazing on every skin tone.
I wore it out and to dinner and I promise you it stays on all night long.
I like using a lipliner with it.
This one is by P2 Cosmetics.

I hope you liked this weeks blogpost x
Let me know which beauty product was your holy grail this month.

Until next week x

Love, Kim x

8 comments:

  1. I have never tried any of those products, but they seem amazing :) x

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! :) I've never heard of Burberry Summer, it sounds so lovely! I really enjoy Burberry 'Body', it's another wonderful autumn scent. :) That lipstick looks gorgeous btw <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out then thank you! I am always on a hunt for a lovely autumn scent.
      Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  3. I never had a chance to taste Burberry fragrance. I bet it's wonderful! Next time I am looking for something new this one will be on my list. I’m so happy to connect with you! Add me at: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143 & https://instagram.com/igaberry/ Thank you! Iga x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful! I am sure you will love it xx
      you are so sweet, I am happy to connect with you too!
      Love, Kim x

      Delete
  4. Great picks! I need to try out this body shop primer, it sounds great! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s the best!! You will not regret it, I promise you! xx

      Delete