Wednesday 18 February 2015

Love Tanya

Love Tanya is a book written by the lovely Tanya Burr. Tanya is a youtube- star, blogger and vlogger. She has always been an inspiration to me and I was thrilled when she announced that she is writing a book. 
Love Tanya has 12 chapters and two extra chapters in the end.

I love the recipes and baking tips Tanya wrote down. I already tried her famous cookies on page 212.

My favorite chapters is the one where Tanya talks about her love life. It´s written really cute and I am an absolutely fan of her and Jim. While reading this chapter all I thought was that I want to have a relationship like theirs one day. Jim and Tanya are what you call a perfect match

I also find the chapter about fashion really helpful. Tanya gives tips how to dress yourself when you have a specific figure. What kind of shapes are the best for your body type and what kind of material is flattering. The whole chapter is just inspiring.

Tanya wrote down quite a lot lists at the end of most chapters. I love the list of things she does when she is stressed out or anxious. Things like having a lush bubble bath or just a simple thing like wearing a really cosy onesie are good to keep in mind when you feel stressed or not your best.

All in all, Tanya is a sweetheart and Love Tanya is one of the most inspiring books I have read so far. I just love her and I think the book couldn´t be better structured. It´s amazing.

I hope you liked this blogpost and maybe you want to give it a try and read Tanyas lovely book.

Love, Kim x

4 comments:

  1. I need to read this book, it sounds really great! It has such a wide range of topics in it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s amazing! you really should give it a try. I can highly recommend it. Love, Kim x

      Delete
  2. This book sounds lovely, what sort of things does she write about in it? Thanks for letting us know about it. :) Lottie x
    http://shopperlottie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are most welcome :)
      She writes about a lot of things. There are a few chapters about her personal life but what I love about the book is that every chapter is different. She writes about body types and how to feel good in your skin. She also has a chapter about her favorite recipes. I love the chapter about her relationship and the one about her career. I love this book so much, because it has everything in it. If you give it a try let me know what you think xxx Love, Kim

      Delete