Tuesday 11 August 2015

July Beauty and Skincare Favorites

July has come and gone so fast. I spend most of my July in Santorini
you can see the pictures I toke and the story I shared with you here:
http://londonstagraam.blogspot.de/2015/08/my-summer-holiday-santorini-greece.html

Still, my interest in beauty and skincare does not go on holiday and so I bought some new things and got some old faves out this month.

Let´s get started x

Beauty Favorites



I got my hands on the paint pot painterly by MAC in Fira when I was in Santorini. 
They had 25% of and I just could not not get something.
This paint pot is perfect as an eyeshadow base. It has a natural color, just a bit brighter than my eyelids and makes an eyeshadow pop to it´s maximum. 
It´s perfect for people who have oily eyelids. 
Eyeshadows tend to move around and end up in the crease, this paint pot provides this.
Huge favorite.


I got my cream blush afternoon tea by topshop out. I love cream blushes in summer time. It tends to underline the glowy and dewy look I love to go for in summer.
I got a bit of a tan going on right now so this intense color looks amazing.


I got one of my all time favorite MAC lipstick in Santorini as well. The color is called Modesty and is a dark nude color. It´s a bit darker and creamier than my well- loved velvet teddy. It´s an amazing every day nude lipstick.


Staying with the nude lip trend I loved wearing the revlon colorburst matt balm in the color 205 elusive insaissbale. I toke it with me to Santorini and wore it every other night.
It has a matt finish but nourishes your lips and feels good all night. 

Skincare Favorites
Of course I could talk about sunscreen and protecting your skin at all times but I did a blogpost about it a few weeks back and don't want to bore you with it again.
If you are interested in skin care on holiday or you will be on summer holiday soon.
Go have a look here:
http://londonstagraam.blogspot.de/2015/07/holiday-beauty-essential.html


A good body scrub makes your life so much easier. This is the only product I will feature from my Holiday beauty essentials (link above and >>july)
because I still use it in my shower at home.
It smells so good and puts me in such a happy mood when I use it.
It makes my skin feel amazing and makes my tan look stunning!


I used to love the labello lip butter in strawberry but this one in the sent Vanilla & Macadamia stole my heart this month. It smells so good and leaves your lips feel well-tended.
I use it everyday before applying my make up. It sinks into your lips while applying everything else and makes my lips feel nourished during the day no matter what lipstick I will apply above it.



This La Roche- Porsay face moisturizer is amazing for under your make up.
As you may remember from my skin care routine blogpost
http://londonstagraam.blogspot.de/2015/02/skin-care-routine.html
I used to only apply a clinic moisturizer under my make up but this one sinks into your skin so quickly that I always use it when I am in a bit of a hurry in the morning.
I love it!

I hope you liked this weeks blogpost.
Let me know what your must- have beauty product is at the moment x

Love, Kim x

PS: The requested Food Diary will be up next week x

No comments:

Post a Comment